Seriline should pursue a responsible environmental activities in accordance with Swedish law. We shall achieve, by a good margin, the environmental requirements set by the authorities.
- Seriline should actively start from generally accepted knowledge of environmental problems and their effects.
- In its daily operations, Seriline shall actively work to reduce the environmental impact.
- Seriline aims to reduce dependence on non-renewable resources and use our resources effectively.
This means, among other things, the following:
- Transportation: Shipping will take place with suppliers that have an environmental policy.
- Public transport - public transport and trains - should be used as far as possible.
- Waste: Materials such as paper, plastic and electronics must be recycled as far as possible.
- Training: Seriline's employees must receive continuous training in the environmental field.
- Subcontractors: We monitor our suppliers' development of more environmentally friendly materials and processes.